Let’s treat ourself with some amazing and deep deep silence! Time is now! Instead of any other common overrated treatment aka a dessert?, a good book?, a holiday? Because any best treatment would be pretty miserable compared to real silence sourced straight from within. Here is a book i m treating myself with just today surrounded by the sounds of various birds and cicadas, sipping a fruity smoothy and… longing for insights. Those kind of insights which a book like this just deliver! And without considering that i m writing this post exactly from one of the most un-silent places on earth that is actually host to the largest crowd with the noisiest lifestyle.
Here now with Five great extracts from the book
1. In bright light our pupils contract to protect our eyes, in loud environments our ears slowly produce wax to protect our sensitive drums from damage. So why are we surprised when our mind does the same thing when faced with information overload on many levels?
2. We can keep things simple or delve into our personality and behavior in ways that will astonish and delight. We can literally improve ourselves through the power of introspection and spiritual contemplation, and at a pace that suits our personal temperament.
3. But overall this new sense of self-improvement helps us realize that we still have the ability to enjoy life, with all its different modes, shades, challenges and peculiarities.
4. We dont waste our thinking, fritter it away, but instead we cherish it and listen to the still voice that can guide us to where we need to be.
5. The more we relax the easier it gets.