Lovers think they are looking for each other,
but there is only one search: wandering
This world is wandering that, both inside one
transparent sky. In here
there is no dogma and no heresy.
The miracle of Jesus is himself, not what he said or did
about the future, Forget the future.
I’d worship someone who could do that.
On the way you may want to look back, or not,
but if you can say There’s nothing ahead,
there will be nothing there.
Stretch your arms and take hold the cloth of your clothes
with both hands. The cure for pain is in the pain.
Good and bad are mixed. If you don’t have both,
you don’t belong with us.
When one of us gets lost, is not here, he must be inside us.
There’s no place like that anywhere in the world.
Gathering all togheter is as old as the mother earth. Even the Deities gathered to decide the sorts of the Earth. All people of all countries love to get togheta and enjoy all kinds of things and activities which there would barely be enough time to list. It would be unuseful also to give out examples because in less than one second the reader’s mind would already visualize lots of them. But yes i can list the cool substance about collective meetings: the questions we all ask before, during and after a group gathering with a purpose:
why am i here
what is my purpose
what can i keep and/or cut off
what can i help with
Well, at the end of the day that anykindof gathering was very insightful and in tune with my Life. And eventually it was just a plain anykindof gathering…
Family is becoming such …an amazing and expanding dimension these days.
Smart people travelling & settling down into the city
merrying interculturally & getting involved into professional projects and new life
…that sense of integration
What is the real perspective of integration? Developing sense of community or friendship?
…that sense of integration
Feelin it into the central nervous system, or every effort is mirage and nothing else. Like going nowhere.
But that sense of integration makes all the differences~
We spent our last week with a friends couple coming from Moscow. They are in love with Hong Kong and it is already the fourth time we see them. Lots of laughs, shopping, fooding, sightseeing. They are surprised about the fact that Hong Kong is not commercialized enough in Russia because it can be the ideal vacation to break out of the stress and austerity of the capital. And myself i always think there is no other place more stressful than HK!! But Moscow must be as magic as HK anyway… Just see what you can see on an ordinary day to work:
Time to make the spontaneous meme!
- When did u exercise the last time?
- Your real name’s meaning
- The worst escalating problem
- Which quality is most useful at worldwide level?
- What was the last word/s u spoken before doing this meme
- To whom u did smile the last time.
- Dancing or writing
- The last community event/meeting/seminar you attended at international level
- Did u make anything by hand recently? Anything.
- How long can u keep the pupils dilated?
- Did u ever (professionally)manicured/pedicured?
- Mountain or sea
- In which kind of building/place on earth are you located now
- When was the last time you visited an eastern country? Which one?
- Blogging or facebooking?
- Fav food ingredient
- What was the last social meeting attended in the place you live
- The very last realization you had (that you want to say)
- Type the name of a country…
- Breathtaking view you recently watched
- The kind of stuff that makes you thoughtless without closing the eyes
- yesterday, bharatnatyam as usual.
- roberta my given name, meaning glorious
- human stupidity
- “hello, morning” to the cleaning lady in office!
- to the same lady above
- well last week in Vietnam i meet with sahaja yogis from there and malaysia to enjoy some time togheter. was pretty international.
- yesterday made nylon flowers
- i use to check them out frequently and they are almost always dilated
- yes few times manicured
- both but i am quite a fishlike person 🙂
- at 5th floor in a fashion design office bulding under a car bridge, not too far from a stunning view pier in one of the major island of Hong Kong
- i live in hk, it’s already pretty eastside of the world
- cant almost live without tomato
- a small one last evening to do some handcraft (see 9.)
- playing to be a victim is an horrible problem of the left side channel. people should be more aware of it if they hav the possibility/ability; and working it out of course
- this one here
- the clear sky, the green grass and everything in between…
you are tagged on this one ~~~~~>yes u are
I am watching the big soft orange placed right here on the office desk, a macrocosmo of vitamins and precious water. And just now i am back from reading a beautiful blog which focus a lot on health, nature, self care, beauty of life. Go ahead you too if like me and other people do cultivate the strong interest of living a vibrant, satisfying,positive life full of energy and in constant growth. With all the best wishes!
by Chief Oren Lyons
Two things were told to us: one was to be thankful, so we built nations around it, and you can do that. And the other thing was enjoy life. That’s a rule, a law. Enjoy life. You’re supposed to. You can only do as much as you can do and then when you do that, you’re supposed to get outside and enjoy life.
…And an extract of his speech at UN in New York in 1993
Our societies are based upon great democratic principles of the authority of the people and equal responsibilities for the men and the women. This was a great way of life across this Great Turtle Island and freedom with respect was everywhere. Our leaders were instructed to be men of vision and to make every decision on behalf of the seventh generation to come; to have compassion and love for those generations yet unborn. We were instructed to give thanks for All That Sustains Us.
Thus, we created great ceremonies of thanksgiving for the life-giving forces of the Natural World, as long as we carried out our ceremonies, life would continue. We were told that `The Seed is the Law.’ Indeed, it is The Law of Life. It is The Law of Regeneration. Within the seed is the mysterious force of life and creation. Our mothers nurture and guard that seed and we respect and love them for that. Just as we love I hi do’ hah, our Mother Earth, for the same spiritual work and mystery.
We were instructed to be generous and to share equally with our brothers and sisters so that all may be content. We were instructed to respect and love our Elders, to serve them in their declining years, to cherish one another. We were instructed to love our children, indeed, to love ALL children. We were told that there would come a time when parents would fail this obligation and we could judge the decline of humanity by how we treat our children.
We were told that there would come a time when the world would be covered with smoke, and that it would take our elders and our children. It was difficult to comprehend at the time, but now all we have to do is but to walk outside to experience that statement. We were told that there would come a time when we could not find clean water to wash ourselves, to cook our foods, to make our medicines, and to drink. And there would be disease and great suffering. Today we can see this and we peer into the future with great apprehension. We were told there would come a time when, tending our gardens, we would pull up our plants and the vines would be empty. Our precious seed would begin to disappear. We were instructed that we would see a time when young men would pace back and forth in front of their chiefs and leaders in defiance and confusion.
There are some specific issues I must bring forward on behalf of our Nations and Peoples.