Experience which transliterates thru a powerful song is something really valuable. Not always a song tells about a true experience or a flow of feelings. WHAT is good in a song that makes it empowering?? Few points:
- It has a great lyric, poetic. Not just words but words with a meaning and with some experience in them, as the singer would connect you to his/her own life happenings and understanding sharing a message emitting something positive to the listener.
- Energizing at musical level making feel joy and desire to embrace life in all its aspects; at this point it can be slower and deep striking innermost silent chords giving a still and peaceful mood or strong and up beat for uplifting and dancing thru the notes.
“let my eyes see what you see
the infinite sky”
1. Ocean ~ Nicki Wells
“Where you invest your love you invest your life”
2. Awake My Soul ~ Mumford & sons
“we are young“
3. We Are Young feat. Janelle M.~ FUN
“questions of science, science and progress
do not speak as loud as my heart”
4. The Scientist ~ Coldplay
“you are the flower of tomorrow”
5. Antwerp and rain ~ Marie Joelle