Thay are coming to Hongkong next Spring and i dont want to miss them. This Summer we enjoyed Cirque Du Soleil in Guangdong but slightly disappointing, the themes were quite old fashioned. Momix company seems more intriguing and original in its creations, although they have the production in common with Cirque du Soleil. Anyway it shows something more innovative and modern in the choreography’s style. I always admire the perfect acrobatics of a human body, it ‘s like a blend of madness and perfection thru the most beautiful art form.
1. The Chinese way. If it is Chinese it will stick to me. Even what does not suite me, it would stick anyway in a way or in another, before or after. Funny possession.
2. Tomatoes and avocados: The red one started to find its way into me probably at infant state, when i was initiated to real food after the milky one. It was tomatoes like everyday, with bread, with pasta, with meat, on the pizza, in the soup. Nowadays tomatoes taste not like tomatoes but i buy them anyway. I learned to control this purchase very well though. The green one is a modern possession, or about eight years old. I met them in Colombia for the first time and from then i cant stay without.
3. The family ‘hello enjoy daily life together’ attitude: This is a kind of social problem which makes me treat people like I know them since long. The doorman becomes “the uncle at the gate”, the lady in the shop becomes “the auntie of that shop I often go”, and so on. Everybody is good to me, yea lets have a happy life all together style of possession. Very Italian sort of style. Pretty naive too. Quite leaving me alone though. Thanks God..
4. Beauty and esthetic. This is one of the worst possession because it tells: if it s not beautiful its not worth, it s meaningless. It cannot accept that something is just useful or just cool but NOT beautiful sorry! This is Italian style possession again, face must be beautiful, clothes must be beautiful, house must be beautiful, “Life is beautiful” even it sounds not.
5. Sahaja Yoga since 2002. This is one of the most galloping possessions. So galloping that it is thanks to Sahaja Yoga that I am capable to write about my possessions at large and blog about it!
6. HOME. Home is an infinite immense concept for me. It s everything. Anything is related to the homey aspect of life will stick to me in no time and will grow until certain extents. My psyche is the storeroom of my possessions. My body is the storeroom of my psyche. My home is the storeroom of my body. Just like those colorful boxes one into another.
7. Charity oriented possession. Maybe it takes its roots from the churchy environment of Italy. Sometimes i can control and balance it well, otherwise it s constantly there usually in form of thoughts and sometimes in different kinds of action too.
Gathering all togheter is as old as the mother earth. Even the Deities gathered to decide the sorts of the Earth. All people of all countries love to get togheta and enjoy all kinds of things and activities which there would barely be enough time to list. It would be unuseful also to give out examples because in less than one second the reader’s mind would already visualize lots of them. But yes i can list the cool substance about collective meetings: the questions we all ask before, during and after a group gathering with a purpose:
why am i here
what is my purpose
what can i keep and/or cut off
what can i help with
Well, at the end of the day that anykindof gathering was very insightful and in tune with my Life. And eventually it was just a plain anykindof gathering…
Family is becoming such …an amazing and expanding dimension these days.
…some people land on Your heart,
some people touch on Your heart…
…some people push Your heart
some people blow on.
Other people swim into Your …,
others capture Your …
others look at …
others smile at …
Some people squeeze You
Some other people enjoy You:
so you must prepare a big heart.
or you may need more than 1 heart too.
Have fun! How many time people tell you HAVE FUN! All the time. It’s the password in our fun-oriented world. Moreover our fun oriented society goes hand in hand with money oriented aspect. Fun is traveling, going for a movie, going for a drink, make friends, fun is shopping, throwing a birthday party, photo-hunting…All this fun is also expensive and gives you the chance to circulate money all around yourself. Thank you for your generous fun yeah!
Have you ever heard that “let’s meditate, it’s fun!” No because there is no fun it and no money charge. Have you ever been invited “come to breath, it’s fun!”. No, because breathing is natural and nobody ever asked you any charge for it. Or “Hey lets have a digestion all together, it’s fun!” Ahah no, none invites you on that one neither, because it’s so freackingly automatic that you dont want to waste time on making an announcement!!
Fun is temporary and did not let you achieve any glory, nor growth as an individual in our beautiful constantly growing society. Meditation is pure joy which lasts forever and the more you feel it the more you long for it. No ticket to pay, no booking fuss, no hangover smells. Simple joy. Pure fresh cool joy which inundate your spirit, your self, your inmost personality. Mmmm now yes the real joy-oriented society is taking over…
Oh, have fun with it!
I wish i had the right perfect words to express all the joy and the gratitude for spending now five years of my life in this wonderful place completely drenched into Chinese culture and understanding. When i decided to come here I dont really rememeber, everything always happen very fast sometimes and plays alot with my inside enamourament for ventursome challenges as well as desire to grow thru different experiences. I got what i deserved: a special environment where introspection is the only way out for a westerner. There are plenty of stories to tell, five years is not a short span of time and actually i feel it like double or even much more. At the same time it passed so fast.
When i arrived HK one of the first thing to impress me were the forever glittering lights of the city, the supertall buildings and the neverending flow of people walking in every place in every direction. I really abandoned myself to this feeling of “being exploring a new reality, a different dimension with multi layers”; it was a soft abandonment, as soft as the precious advices and guidelines of my native soulmate. I switched on a decoding mode which would enable me understanding what the local language didnt leave to penetrate. I knew i had a diverse background and i know my history too. But the most important thing i came to realize is that without them, things would have been totally complicated and i could not explore the immense joy at the present.
The colors of this place are shockingly stunning and full of life, my eyes will never be tired to observe the beauty of its mountains, the green of the farms, the pink and yellow of the my age brickstone buildings, the multicolored hundreds of street market with all their abundant harmonious display. I will always treasure one thing here, which is the real common ground with my original country: history. And all which is connected to her (the history) : the wisdom, the spirituality, the good teachings, the fundamentals, the conduct, the family. These are the pearls, i realize, we people should take care of on a daily base, infact they are the keys for a balanced environment.
Behind the supermodern aspect of the city, the preservation and the nourishment of something more vital. This is my first attraction in Hong Kong and it makes me feel very proud to live here and it makes me wish to live seventy years more here. I cant imagine any other place to live a happy joyous life for myself. Maybe other posts will have more in-place stories and happenings I experienced until now.
5 random things i loved during this time?
the birds: there are five aviaries to protect tropical birds here; they are stunning, cute, funny, many. Migratory birds from Australia, Russia, enjoy the warm weather for few months here and we go birdwatching.
the local food: there is lots to learn and copy about because the creativity in this field is just immense and unlimited. I steam much more than before for example and got used to hot soups and the use of dry herbs, learn some of their benefits, learn more things about connection between body and Nature in general.
the tropical weather: I didnt end up to collect some wool clothes that the warm weather is already kicking outside the balcony. By tendence my body cells worship the moon but they are taking positive advantages to understand the work of the sun too, unavoidably.
the delicate people’s heart: their heart is my heart air. I cant imagine my life without that prominent chinese loving touch into it!
the background urban noise: i live more in the countryside so i can appreciate, distinguish and laught at all the different sounds and noises dowtown: the people’s yelling, the music playing aloud, the cars and tractors, the traffic light tic tic tic, the train running and stopping on the rails, the bicycles in the traffic jam…
During these years I ve had the opportunity to travel mainland China, to see different cities and villages in the north, in the east and west side of the country. Maybe in the future i could live somewhere there too. China is an awsome place to be, especially nowadays with all these political turmoils going on in various corners of this planet. I feel a certain pleasant degree of safety here. I think it s a blessing not to underestimate. These politicians are really like magicians and they may work anything under that colorful hanky but again, those fundamentals and the inner freedom we are allowed to access today is somethng extremely valuable and reliable. I do treasure this spirituality and this connection to the essence of everything here. I trust it completely.