Meme instruction: Please thoughtfully consider the following, and choose one item for each of the categories below. (Be sure to describe your reasons for choosing)
- One religious work from a non-familiar tradition you’ll read:
What does non familiar tradition means? Ah maybe I got it. Something about the cult of the mother in New Zeland. I recently read an interview of a native maori singer and I wonderf if there is any written book about their deep spiritual knowledge. Even in form of storytelling for example would be allright.
- One music video-that you like-from your “least likely to listen to’ genre:
Mahamaya Mahakali which I ve been watching at least 20 times until now in the last couple of weeks. It is a 15 minuts music video depicting the joy of the students and employees in a school up on Himalaya. The filmmaker is from Finland.
- A book from a genre you almost never read, that you have read, or you will read (promise!):
Something about cinema and film making …
- Somewhere you’d never thought to go on holiday/vacation, and why it might be fun to go there?
Seichelle islands in the Indian Ocean. My Dad went there already few times, he made friend with the locals and said they are very simple and humble. So I might visit when I ll be in Madagascar.
- A specific food you’ve never tried, but will because of this meme, honest!:
Lotus buds in Chinese style. So I will get enlightened lol
- A sport or game you really hate, or haven’t tried yet, but are willing to give one more go:
Kung fu because it feels masculine but I can create a feminine style of it!
- A style of dance you probably won’t try (we won’t make you promise on this one):
Capoeria, the Brazilian native dance because there is too much jumping.
- A career job you don’t feel you’re suited for, and why:
The wine sommeliere because i cant bear the horrible smell of alcohol in general.
- An item that’s “thinking out of the box’ for this meme that hadn’t been included:
If you would write a smart meme of 3 questions what would you write?
- If there’s one thing in life you wanted to do, and will do because of this meme, what will it be?
Nothing in particular I usually just go with the flow. Also I prefer when others plan for me (for example my husband or friends).